The historic home of the Wake Forest volleyball team is Reynolds Gymnasium, located in the heart of the Wake Forest Reynolda Campus. Home to the volleyball team since 1971, Reynolds Gym was renovated in 2004, making it one of the most modern volleyball gyms in the ACC.
Once a site of all Wake Forest women's basketball games, Reynolds Gym is now the exclusive home of the Demon Deacon volleyball program.
With a seating capacity of 1,500 fans, Reynolds Gym provides an electric atmosphere and a distinct homecourt advantage for the Demon Deacons. The intimacy of the gym also allows the players to feed off the energy and excitement of the crowd.
The 235,000 square foot facility houses the indoor gym, a swimming pool, spacious locker rooms, physical education offices, ROTC, the main athletic equipment room and the sports medicine unit.
Originally completed in March of 1956 after the University moved from Wake Forest, N.C., to Winston-Salem, the gym is named after the late William Neal Reynolds, a former president of R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. Reynolds was one of the central figures in the plan that resulted in the decision to move the campus to Winston-Salem.